It’s coming! Attend the e-commerce industry’s largest and only event devoted to online video, Liveclicker’s 4th Annual Video Commerce Summit. The date is set for August 9-10 in San Francisco, CA at the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf.
The summit will begin Thursday, August 9th with a Clients Only Workshop in the afternoon followed by our opening reception at the Hyatt open to all summit attendees. Friday, August 10th will be filled with 11 practical cutting edge video commerce sessions. Session topics include:
- The Future of Social Video
- Video SEO – How it has Evolved
- How to Align Your Video Content with Your Brand
- The Forefront of E-Commerce Innovation: Mobile Video
- Interactive Video Best Practices Panel
- Making the Most of Video Analytics
- Video Distribution – Placing Your Video Where it Counts
- Remaking Retail – Is Video Transforming Retail into Entertainment
- Is Personalized Video the Next Frontier in Video Commerce
- Production 101: What You Need to Succeed
- Video Commerce Expert Q & A
Following an intense day of video commerce sessions, we rented out the entire Legends Club Luxury Suite at AT&T Park on Friday night for our attendees to relax and watch the San Francisco Giants take on the Colorado Rockies.
There is limited space available at the summit this year, so please register early if you would like to attend. You can take advantage of our early bird rate and save $300 off the summit price if you register by June 1st.
Check out the event site: videocommercesummit.com for more information on the summit including video interviews from last year’s attendees. Stay tuned to videoretailer.org for more information on the summit as we get closer to August.